Thursday, July 27, 2006

 
Below are more questions and my answers.

Question - A.) Is that (business transformation challenge) something you would help with? OR do I just go about it by myself and then submit signed contractswith (prehaps copies of deposits from clients)-- I'm still lost as to HOW is the best way to build the business.

Answer - Yes, Dr. Vitale would help indirectly via his marketing expertise. Think of it as taking a class. In the class you would use the book "There's A Customer Born Every Minute", the audio program "The Power of Outrageous Marketing" and the monthly DVD that Dr. Vitale and I have created.

These tools will help anyone with their business' bottom line. They are chocked full of tips, strategies, case studies, examples, etc of how to improve your business.

These products will guide you to business success - if you take action.

B.) How do I go about transforming my body-- would this be a plan I come up with on my own and submit the ( before and after ) photos as proof?

Answer - I cover this extensively in the monthly DVD's.

I train Dr. Vitale in his home gym and explain how to use little, if any, equipment in order to get results. We cover training, diet, recovery, the how's, why's, etc of physical fitness and body transformation.

One of my other "jobs" is running outdoor fitness classes (www.fullforcefitness.net).

I just finished training a group of people for 4 weeks, 3 x a week using little equipment. All of them improved their strength at the end of the session.

Some of them DOUBLED their strength (pushups, situps, squat jumps). The secrets are desire and consistency.

C) My REASON for interest in the competition: Just recently recovering from a surgery-- ( fixing a health issue)-- has given me my energy back and developed a creative interest in my work again.

My bad health made it impossible to work with clients these last few years the way I should have been. This resulted in no repeat business / nor referrals. Infact I have not worked on any projects since, JAN of this year.

It is almost like I'm starting over again, building relationships with old clients and new ones. However, I'm a bit hesitant on contacting old clients.. due to the poor service I delivered over the past 2 yrs.

That is why the competetion has captured my interest! I felt like I was given a second chance when I awoke from surgury June 5, 2006 and I want to go and get a head of the pack again!

Answer - Congratulations are your recovery!

As you know, your health is your most important asset.

Everything else flows from having good health, a strong body and a powerful mindset. If your work is your passion then your inner fire will guide you with decisions such as contacting past clients.

Now start kicking some A**.

Scott
www.yourbusinessbody.com
mrfire@yourbusinessbody.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?