Tuesday, August 29, 2006

 
Here's what one of our subscribers to the YourBusinessBody.com DVD series had to say about DVD #1:


"At first - I was skeptical - could this DVD really be worth 40 bucks?

Well, I just finished watching the DVD that came in today's mail.The DVD is definitely worth every penny, and more.

Because it offers an inside view into the mind of a best selling author, master marketer; and aspiring body builder(Dr. Joe Vitale); and an aspiring marketer, master fitness coach (Scott) it would be a shame to miss this video, and miss this opportunity & challenge with www.yourbusinessbody.com.

I also appreciate your (Scott) candid - straight forward, no BS approach to body building & fitness.

You dispell some of the common myths, especially in the diet / nutrition areas.

I think you are the first fitness professional who I've ever heard say "You may have to feel hunger to lose fat" Which is just real...so many of the BS plans promise "never feel hunger."

So - yes, I do endorse your videos - and yes, I recommend that people not just watch, but learn - by keeping a note pad handy.

In fact - while listening to you and Dr. Joe, I had two great ideas, one which will be worth a lot of money!

To your success!"

David Rachford, CPA Marketer
www.cpamarketingcenter.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?