Monday, August 14, 2006

 
I have to share this with you.

Dr. Joe Vitale is out of town until the 15th of August.

He's at a hypnotist convention up North somewhere. He's a featured speaker so he'll be busy with that for a while.

Here's the deal.

I received this email from a fellow fitness professional today - it reads
"Hey Scott, How has everything gone with the first phase of the business body challenge? I love the blog posts and emails that have gone out. I am signing on for the next phase guaranteed. Actually can I still sign on if I'm not doing the body challenge just to get the dvd of the month?" - Scott Tousignant, www.thefitbastard.com

Well, I just finished editing, rendering, and burning DVD #1 and I'm proud of it!

DVD #1 contains almost 2 hours of behind the scenes action such as a look inside of Mr Fire's home gym, a very lengthy, detailed marketing conversation for business owners and entrepreneurs, a workout with me training Dr. Vitale and the actual conversation with Dr. Vitale and me sharing how we "hatched" this whole idea regarding this Marketing and Fitness DVD which has now evolved into www.YourBusinessBody.com!

So, yes Scott, of course I'm going to make this DVD available - it's too good not to!

There are a truckload of "take action", inspirational conversations between me and Dr. Vitale.

There are also some "WoW" type of marketing ideas that could take your business to the next level.

Here's the bottom line.

I don't have to explain the value of Dr. Vitale's marketing wisdom to you.

You already are aware that his information changes businesses and lives.

If you use the information.

If you want to get this first DVD which contains fly on the wall footage, topics you've never heard Dr. Vitale speak about, fitness information and powerful marketing tips from Mr. Attractor Factor, then I'm going to make it available now.

For a limited time.


Until he comes back from out of town.

The price of this just under 2 hour DVD is $39.95 for the competitors who subscribed and are currently competing in The Challenge.

I heard Joe recently tell me that we should charge $60-$70 for this DVD if you were not a subscriber/competitor in The Challenge.

But darn it, I just spent most of my day finishing this DVD and I want everyone to see it.
So if you click on this link -> http://snipurl.com/uuya, you can grab it for $39.95 (shipping included)!

Not $60 or $70.

This "I'm going to get in trouble" price of $39.95 is only good until Wednesday, August 16th.

I figured it would take that long for Joe to learn about my "price break" and tell me that I have undervalued this one of a kind jam packed Marketing and Fitness DVD by offering it to the masses for $39.95!

I'm going to tell him that I'm just a musclehead and didn't know any better :)
Here's the link -> http://snipurl.com/uuya

Remember this most likely will be the only opportunity to get your hands on this disc for this low price which is like having a nearly 2 hour one on one seminar with me and Mr. Fire!

Think it's worth $40?

Regards,
Scott
mrfire@yourbusinessbody.com

P.S. Order it now while you're thinking about it : http://snipurl.com/uuya

You will be billed by ScottYork.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?