Sunday, August 06, 2006

 
Questions and Answers

Question: "I just learned about this awesome opportunity and want to dive in and enter the first round of the Body Transformation part of this Challenge. Today is August 4th and the start date for Round 1 is August 1st. Am I too late?" - Josie B.

Answer: Good Question. The cutoff date for each round will be 2 weeks into the round.


Example: Round 1 starts on August 1st. You can enter Round 1 as late as August 15th but you will have lost 2 weeks. You will have 10 weeks left to "do your thing" and get to transforming.
Scott

Question: "Are there any workout routines that you would recommend that I use during the Body Transformation Challenge? I'm new to working out." - Leonard S.

Answer: I will be happy to email you a basic "bootcamp style" workout that you can do at home with little to no equipment! Simply enter the contest (see Rules and Entry Kit at www.yourbusinessbody.com) and then email me your request for a bootcamp style workout.
Email mrfire@yourbusinessbody.com

As always, please check with your doctor before starting any workout program.

**Note - My wife recently attended a wedding. She needed to lose a few pounds to fit into the bridesmaid dress. She began doing these bootcamp style workouts at home and began losing weight too fast. She actually had to slow down because she was losing too much weight and was in danger of not fitting into the dress that she had already bought.

I said to her "Give me a testimonial for my website www.fullforcefitness.net. That's great information to share with others that are interested in working out!"

Scott

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?