Friday, September 29, 2006

 
"As you say - Action is the key - it's certainly not knowledge.

Sure, it's great to seek enlightenment through knowledge, but there area lot of people who sit around with a fat head (and body) and an empty wallet. - Damn, that's a good quote. I think I just made it up too.

By the way - I just checked my online store stats: Since beginning the YBBC in August, my September sales were up 86% from August! very significant - these are recurring revenues for subcribing customers.

And, I"m working on some other big stuff which should grow all my business activities even more in the coming months!

Thanks for the challenge - This could be one of the best things that I've ever decided to participate in!"

Dave

Comments:
I love the quote! Fat heads don't make fat wallets! Activity! We don't have to get it exactly right in the beginning but we do have to get it going.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?