Wednesday, September 13, 2006

 
Here's an inspiring email that I received from one of the participants of The YourBusinessBody.com Challenge ~

"This message is going out to you some female friends, family and associates who I think might really enjoy and benefit greatly from this info.

The guy putting out this great information is my personal fitness coach, Sincere Hogan (gotta love the name!), who I have been working with for just about a month now, but he and his teachings have made a HUGE Impact on me (and my body!) already!

After about 4 years of not working out regularly and letting my eating habits really become far from ideal (as I sit in front of my computer working from home), my body was starting to show the signs of neglect and bottom line I just FELT like crap!

The 'final straw' for me was when I recently decided to help start-up an Aussie Rules Football Team here in Houston (www.HoustonFooty.com ), and when I took the field to play I could hardly run after the ball without feeling like I was going to fall over and pass out!

At 35, that was pitiful I thought and FELT! I drew the proverbial 'line in the sand' right there, and said, "That's It, NEVER AGAIN will I neglect my body and fitness, it's time to look and feel great again, and make it a lifestyle!'

Next thing I did was LOOK for a Solution to my problem, and I did not want to just start going back to the gym again, as I just could not get motivated to go lift weights in the same old boring gym, and I knew there had to be something out there that I could be excited about doing!?

That answer came in two ways..

1) Joe Vitale (famous and very successful internet marketer) and Scott York (a personal trainer and fitness expert in Austin, Texas), who started the www.YourBusinessBody.com challenge, which I have entered into and plan on being the Grand Champion winner of!

2) Sincere Hogan, who was recommended to me by Scott York, who has the most fun, effective, affordable, and challenging program in Houston.

Sincere's approach to fitness is really cool, and so much fun, his philosophy is based around...Who needs a boring, stuffy, sweaty gym full of people running around from machine-to-machine and on contraptions that have them looking like a hamster spinning on a wheel, get OUTDOORS and have FUN while getting in the best shape of your life! By the way...I will be documenting this whole experience on a blog which will be started this week at www.businessandbodyforlife.blogspot.com

Sincere runs an outdoors fit camp (www.JoshOneFitCamp.com ) here in Houston at a beautiful park, and I have lost weight, and inches and added some nice lean muscle already in under a month of attending his fit camp workouts, I FEEL great, my clotes are looking and fitting so much better on me, and for the first time in a LONG time I actually am excited about exercising, I actually look forward to going to these sessions!! ;)

Just this past weekend in LA at I was attending a business function (www.SeptemberSpectacular.com ) and numerous people commented how I looked fit and trim, and asked what I had been doing? ; that was pretty cool! ;)

If you are in Houston, check out his fit camp, it is the most FUN you will ever have while you transform yourself into a fit toned, s.exy, femme fatale!

If you are not in Houston, subscribe to Sincere's Fit Femmes newsletter to get some great info from him. And if you are ready to look and feel great and have FUN doing it, do a Google search for a fit camp/outdoor fitness workout /bootcamp in your area!

Enjoy the info, To Your HEALTHY SUCCESS! "

- Jared

Wow! Thanks, Jared (and Sincere)!

- Scott

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?