Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 
Halloween Post from one of the YourBusinessBody.com participants!

Scott:

I had a scary thought today.

What If I had let Opportunity presented by the Business Body Challenge pass me by?
- I'd be 15 pounds heavier
- I'd have less monthly income (perhaps 70% less in one business!)
- I would have to break down and purchase "fat pants" because my pants were wearing out.
- I'd be driving the same old truck.
- I'd be stuck in a career I hated.So, in the nature of The Secret
- It's one thing to acknolwedge the bad but more important is to focus on my intention.

I'm so thankful that:- Dr. Joe and Scott offered the challenge, and support it with great products and useful knowledge.
- I found the discipline to lose 15 pounds of bodyfat
- I earned a 317% increase in sales from one of my businesses: www.cpamarketingcenter.com in 12 weeks!
- I finally vindicated myself after 4 years - I was able to use my "skinny pants" from the back of my closet again!
- I'm driving one of the hottest, hard to get cars in the USA right now... a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
- I'm transitioning out of a career I don't care for by selling one of my businesses.I could go on, but I'll save some for the essay.

I've still got a lot of progress, and a lot of transformation to do in Round 2.

Best regards,
Dave

Round 2 starts tomorrow, November 1st 2006.

Go to www.yourbusinessbody.com and enter The Challenge of a lifetime!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?