Wednesday, October 04, 2006

 
Scott & Joe -

I just watched DVD #2 for the first time. I say for the first time becasue I find that If I watch more than once - I get more from them.

I was surprised to learn that Joe faces the same challenges we face- This video deals with:

* How to overcome doubt
* How to maintain alignment with goals
* How to surround yourself with support
* How to develop a game plan to reach the goals

And that's just the first 1/2 Hour!

When Joe shares his insight gained over the course of his life - I feel a little validated that I'm on the right path.

Ok - are there faults with the video?

If one wants to be nit-picky, it could appear "Home-made"- at times, it can be little shaky at times - (maybe too much coffee for the cameraman?) - but generally, the hand is very steady and it doesn't detract from the content- the video is an intimate portrait, an inside view of the the mind of Joe Vitale, with great training tips - tips of the physical, mental and marketing variety.

Keep 'em coming!

Dave

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?