Tuesday, November 21, 2006

 
"After watching the first 3 Your Business Body videos I am inspired inso many ways. From the fitness aspect Dr. Joe Vitale's perserveranceand vibrant energy is contageous and motivational.

I could absolutely relate to him at the beginning of a few of hisworkouts when he was not feeling very well and struggling with allergyrelated problems.

It was absolutely incredible watching his energetictransformation during the workouts. Seeing a man who obviously wasfighting the temptations to abandon the workout before it evenstarted, and then finish the workout vibrant and ready to take on anychallenge was totally axillerating.

The business and wealth building information that Dr. Vitale sharesduring the training sessions are absolutely priceless. I can't helpbut think that exercise sparks some incredible wealth building ideasto pop into our heads.

I have taken Scott's advice and carry an extranote pad with me in the gym so I can capture these ideas at the momentthey are conceived.

I have noticed progress in myself from the first video to the third.

I have noticed that I am much more aware of the opportunities thatenter my life (it's amazing how many present themselves everyday thatI have not been aware of), acknowledge them, and most importantly TAKEACTION on them.

Your Business Body is the greatest health and wealth building productthat I've ever come across.

It's the real life, spontaneous humaninteraction, and chemistry between Scott and Dr. Joe that not onlymakes this product unique, but also a must have!

If you want to improve your health and increase your wealth YourBusiness Body is powerful tool to help you succeed."

Scott Tousignant, BHK, CFC

http://www.thefitchic.com/
http://www.thefitbastard.com/

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?