Thursday, December 07, 2006

 
"After Joe Plugged Zach Evan-Esh’s website, I gotta say Wow!

That guy is an animal!

I’d better get busy! Competition brings out the best in people!

Just knowing guys like zach are out there, tearing it up is inspiring me to do more and more to build my business and body!

One successful lead generating event is coming up> I’m doing a teleseminar with a major Accounting software vendor – And from the time that they dropped the announcement to their list… I have now have over 140 registered for the event next week.

No cost to me! But those leads now become my leads as they opt into my system…. Over 47 have requested my “info pack” which begins my Multi-step direct mailing campaign.

It was the single biggest day for lead generation in my on-line business – my list grew 30% OVERNIGHT !"

David R., Santa Barbara, Ca.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?