Wednesday, December 27, 2006

 
"Hey Scott,


I hope the almost New Year is treating you and your family well. =)


I just wanted to say thank you to You and and Joe for the great idea sparking
information you put into DVD #4.


I've acted on the idea and recieved interest from an owner of a health and fitness e-zine with
50,000 subscribers!
Keep up the great work.


Thank you and create health,


Curtis
www.CurtisLudlow.com
CurtisLudlow@mac.com



PS Could you do a favor for me? Get Joe to sell me and sign 20 copies of the Attractor Factor for me? I want to give them out as gifts! :)


I just purchased the Audio program from iTunes, went for a long walk up the hill. Sat down on a little stool overlooking the City of Fullerton - and following the steps Joe laid out - set up my year and life plan. I'm feeling quite good right now. :)


Thank you again!!!"

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?