Friday, January 05, 2007

 
"Another great monthly DVD (DVD #5) from YourBusinessBody.com

Scott and Joe – I don’t know how you do it – but these videos keep getting better and more inspiring.

Not only am I inspired by the VISIBLE changes Joe is making with his workout/ diet plan – but I’m super inspired by the Marketing conversations.

This month, you answered some key questions I have with my on-line business:
How often to mail / email to my list
How to react to “Unsubscribes”
How to create products quickly
How to test websites to determine the most effective page formats

I watched the video last night before bed, as I was assembling a snail mail campaign to my list. I do both email and snail mail – and Joe mentioned that this can be effective strategy in this installment – I’ll let you know how it works out.

Seeing Joe’s energy increase through the workout was inspiring. I said to myself: “Tomorrow’s workout will be a killer – I’m going to take “JOE REEVES” to the gym tomorrow – and have a new mantra: WWJD? – Or – What would Joe Do?”

This morning – I hit new Personal Records on ALL my lifts, sets, in the best form ever. On that heavy front squat set that I really didn’t feel I could complete, I knew I couldn’t complete it, The Joe Reeves inside me did."

David Rachford, CPA – www.cpamarketingcenter.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?