Friday, January 12, 2007

 
Question -

"Hello Scott,

I know you must be very busy, so i'll keep this short.

I began subscribing to YourBusinessBody.com last month.

I currently have slim body with a tiny bit of belly.

I am VERY interested in the Challenge, & was curious....is it necessary to work towards an incredible Mr. Universe Body style like you have, or would be possible to win by developing a well defined swimmers body type such as Kosta Rashev (the picture i'm including with this email) from one of Zach Even - Esh's of web sites.

If IT IS POSSIBLE i will be sending in my application yesterday.

Thank You So Much for Your Time & Have a Blessed Day,"

malcolm s.
Houston, Tx



Answer -

"Hi, Malcom.

Thanks for the email and congrats on your decision to take action.

The short answer is "NO", you don't have to develop a Mr Universe type physique.

We're looking for the most incredible changes (fat loss, toning up) in the individual.

Thanks and please let me know if you have any other questions!"

Scott
mrfire@yourbusinessbody.com
www.yourbusinessbody.com
512.233.0756

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?