Sunday, January 28, 2007

 
"Scott:
A guy came up to me in the gym - and dropped a compliment:
"Dave, I can tell you're focused, I can see it in your eyes when you're here.
No chit -chat , just hard work, focus.
You're starting to get really cut, I can almost see the changes daily.
Good job. Keep it up
."

I tried to act cool, and said, "thanks, I appreciate that. It means a lot coming from you..."

Then I got back to work...even more energized than before.

This is coming form a former competitive bodybuilder - a guy I respect and have seen working out in the same gym for at least 6 years.

He's in great shape at age 50 - and an inspiration.

By the way - my online sales: Up, Up and away. I bettered my best by a HUGE Margin. I did more in three days, than in my previous best month. i can't wait to show you the graph."


Dave

david@cpamarketingcenter.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?